欢迎您,客人:高级登录 | 注册 | 取回密码 | 蓝宙生物药学网 新贴 | 发帖 | 会员 | 搜索 | 帮助

蓝宙工作室官方论坛 >> 封神守护者程序发布区 >> 系统重装,请重新发注册码   本主题已阅读9410次,回复3
本主题目前共有 1 人查看,包括 0 名注册用户 (有 0 位隐身), 和 1 名游客

发表一个新主题 回复贴子
批量引用回复把本贴加入论坛收藏夹向管理员报告帖子问题
作者 | 本页主题: 系统重装,请重新发注册码   上一个主题:[2005-05-04]发布封神守护者1.10注册版! 下一个主题:[求助]系统重装,请帮我更换注册码,谢谢   
月夜朦胧 

初涉江湖
信息:该用户目前离线
来自:未填 align=absmiddle
发贴:1 贴 查找所有我发的帖子
积分:0
货币:105
注册时间:2005/04/17
 查看会员个人资料资料 将其加入好友列表好友 发短信息消息  邮件  引用回复这个贴子引用直接回复贴子回复

系统重装,请重新发注册码  

订单号:3384935
用户名:月夜朦胧

[广告] 搜索专家13周年庆典之经典依旧,真情回馈活动

修改贴子编辑 |  发表于 2005/04/17/17:10  |  1 层 
大漠孤烟 
头衔:开山鼻祖
门派:程序设计师

开山鼻祖 [荣誉]
信息:坛主标志 该用户目前离线
发贴:9937 贴 查找所有我发的帖子
积分:10310
货币:1001679
注册时间:2004/04/19

Re:系统重装,请重新发注册码  

请用电子邮件与我们联系!

鼠键守护者——让我们做得更好!

[广告] 蓝宙工作室正式推出Pharmaprojects等新药研发数据库代查服务

修改贴子编辑 |  发表于 2005/04/17/22:43  |  2 层 
lmaomao 

剑童
发贴:6 贴 查找所有我发的帖子
积分:2
货币:112
注册时间:2009/06/20

Re:No Title

蜜蜂会造蜂巢。蚂蚁会造蚁穴。人会造房屋,机器,造美丽的艺术品和动听的歌。但是,对于我们最重要最宝贵的东西──自己的心,谁是它的建造者?
  孔雀绚丽的羽毛,是大自然物竞天择造出。白杨笔直刺向碧宇,是密集的群体和高远的阳光造出。清香的花草和缤纷的落英,是植物吸引异性繁衍后代的本能造出。卓尔不群坚韧顽强的性格,是秉赋的优异和生活的历练造出。
  我们的心,是长久地不知不觉地以自己的双手,塑造而成。
wow power leveling
  造心先得有材料。有的心是用钢铁造的,沉黑无比。有的心是用冰雪造的,高洁酷寒。有的心是用丝绸造的,柔滑飘逸。有的心是用玻璃造的,晶莹脆 薄。有的心是用竹子造的,锋利多刺。有的心是用木头造的,安稳麻木。有的心是用红土造的,粗糙朴素。有的心是用黄连造的,苦楚不堪。有的心是用垃圾造的, 面目可憎。有的心是用谎言造的,百孔千疮。有的心是用尸骸造的,腐恶熏天。有的心是用眼镜蛇唾液造的,剧毒凶残。
  造心要有手艺。一只灵巧的心,缝制得如同金丝荷包。一罐古朴的心,淳厚得好似百年老酒。一枚机敏的心,感应快捷电光石火。一颗潦草的心,门可罗 雀疏可走马。一滩胡乱堆就的心,乏善可陈杂乱无章。一片编织荆棘的心,暗设机关处处陷井。一道半是细腻半是马虎的心,好似白蚁蛀咬的断堤。一朵绣花枕头内 里虚空的心,是假冒伪劣心界的水货。
  造心需要时间。少则一分一秒,多则一世一生。片刻而成的大智大勇之心,未必就不玲珑。久拖不绝的谨小慎微之心,未必就很精致。有的人,小小年 纪,就竣工一颗完整坚实之心。有的人,须发皆白,还在心的地基挖土打桩。有的人,半途而废不了了之,把半成品的心扔在荒野。有的人,成百里半九十,丢下不 曾结尾的工程。有的人,精雕细刻一辈子,临终还在打磨心的剔透。有的人,粗制滥造一辈子,人未远行,心已灶冷坑灰。
world of warcraft power leveling
  心的边疆,可以造的很大很大。像延展性最好的金箔,铺设整个宇宙,把日月包涵。没有一片乌云,可以覆盖心灵辽阔的疆域。没有哪次地震火山,可以彻底颠覆心灵的宏伟建筑。没有任何风暴,可以冻结心灵深处喷涌的温泉。没有某种天灾人祸,可以在秋天,让心的田野颗粒无收。
  心的规模,也可能缩得很小很小,只能容纳一个家,一个人,一粒芝麻,一滴病毒。一丝雨,就把它淹没了。一缕风,就把它粉碎了。一句流言,就让它痛不欲生。一个阴谋,就置它万劫不复。
age of conan power leveling
  心可以很硬,超过人世间已知的任何一款金属。心可以很软,如泣如诉如绢如帛。心可以很韧,千百次的折损委屈,依旧平整如初。心可以很脆,一个不小心,顿时香消玉碎。
  造心的时候,可以有很多讲究和设计。
  比如预埋下一处心灵的生长点,像一株植物,具有自动修复,自我养护的神奇功能。心受了创伤,它会挺身而出,引导心的休养生息,在最短的时间内,使心整旧如新。
  比如高高竖起心灵的避雷针,以便在危急时刻,将毁灭性的灾难导入地下,耐心等待雨过天晴。
  比如添加防震防爆的性能,在心灵遭受短时间高强度的残酷打击下,举重若轻,镇定地维持蓬勃稳定。
  比如……
  优等的心,不必华丽,但必须坚固。因为人生有太多的压榨和当头一击,会与独行的心灵,在暗夜狭路相逢。如果没有精心的特别设计,简陋的心,很易横遭伤害一蹶不振,也许从此破罐破摔,再无生机。没有自我康复本领的心灵,是不设防的大门。一汪小伤,便漏尽全身膏血。一星火药,烧毁绵延的城堡。
  心为血之海,那里汇聚着每个人的品格智慧精力情操,心的质量就是人的质量。有一颗仁慈之心,会爱世界爱人爱生活,爱自身也爱大家。有一颗自强之 心,会勤学苦练百折不挠,宠辱不惊大智若愚。有一颗尊严之心,会珍惜自然善待万物。有一颗流量充沛羽翼丰满的心,会乘上幻想的航天飞机,抚摸月亮的肩膀。
  造心是一项艰难漫长的工程,工期也许耗时一生。通常是母亲的手,在最初心灵的模型上,留下永不消退的指纹。所以普天下为人父母者,要珍视这一份特别庄重的义务与责任。
  当以我手塑我心的时候,一定要找好样板,郑重设计,万不可草率行事。造心当然免不了失败,也很可能会推倒重来。不必气馁,但也不可过于大意。因为心灵的本质,是一种缓慢而精细的物体,太多的揉搓,会破坏它的灵性与感动。
  造好的心,如同造好的船。当它下水远航时,蓝天在头上飘荡,海鸥在前面飞翔,那是一个神圣的时刻。会有台风,会有巨涛。但一颗美好的心,即使巨轮沉没,它的颗粒也会在海浪中,无畏而快乐地燃烧。

修改贴子编辑 |  发表于 2009/06/20/13:09  |  3 层 
strong1r 

剑童
发贴:5 贴 查找所有我发的帖子
积分:2
货币:110
注册时间:2009/11/30

Re:No Title

Ivanoushka the Simpleton

In a kingdom far away from our country, there was a town over which ruled the Tsar Pea with his Tsaritza Carrot. He had many wise statesmen, wealthy princes, strong, powerful warriors, and also simple soldiers, a hundred thousand, less one man. In that town lived all kinds of people: honest, bearded merchants, keen and open-handed rascals, German tradesmen, lovely maidens, Russian drunkards; and in the suburbs all around, the peasants tilled the soil, sowed the wheat, ground the flour, traded in the markets, and spent the money in drink.

In one of the suburbs there was a poor hut where an old man lived with his three sons, Thomas, Pakhom, and Ivan. The old man was not only clever, he was wise. He had happened once to have a chat with the devil. They talked together while the old man treated him to a tumbler of wine and got out of the devil many great secrets. Soon after this the peasant began to perform such marvelous acts that the neighbors called him a sorcerer, a magician, and even supposed that the devil was his kin.
world of warcraft power leveling,
Yes, it is true that the old man performed great marvels. Were you longing for love, go to him, bow to the old man, and he would give you some strange root, and the sweetheart would be yours. If there is a theft, again to him with the tale. The old man conjures over some water, takes an officer along straight to the thief, and your lost is found; only take care that the officer steals it not.

Indeed the old man was very wise; but his children were not his equals. Two of them were almost as clever. They were married and had children, but Ivan, the youngest, was single. No one cared much for him because he was rather a fool, could not count one, two, three, and only drank, or ate, or slept, or lay around. Why care for such a person? Every one knows life for some is brighter than for others. But Ivan was good-hearted and quiet. Ask of him a belt, he will give a kaftan also; take his mittens, he certainly would want to have you take his cap with them. And that is why all liked Ivan, and usually called him Ivanoushka the Simpleton; though the name means fool, at the same time it carries the idea of a kind heart.

Our old man lived on with his sons until finally his hour came to die. He called his three sons and said to them:world of warcraft gold,

"Dear children of mine, my dying hour is at hand and ye must fulfill my will. Every one of you come to my grave and spend one night with me; thou, Tom, the first night; thou, Pakhom, the second night; and thou, Ivanoushka the Simpleton, the third."

Two of the brothers, as clever people, promised their father to do according to his bidding, but the Simpleton did not even promise; he only scratched his head.

The old man died and was buried. During the celebration the family and guests had plenty of pancakes to eat and plenty of whisky to wash them down. Break went on to say that.

Now you remember that on the first night Thomas was to go to the grave; but he was too lazy, or possibly afraid, so he said to the Simpleton:
replica rolex,
"I must be up very early to-morrow morning; I have to thresh; go thou for me to our father's grave."

"All right," answered Ivanoushka the Simpleton. He took a slice of black rye bread, went to the grave, stretched himself out, and soon began to snore.

The church clock struck midnight; the wind roared, the owl cried in the trees, the grave opened and the old man came out and asked:

"Who is there?"

"I,"wedding dress, answered Ivanoushka.

"Well, my dear son, I will reward thee for thine obedience," said the father.

Lo! the cocks crowed and the old man dropped into the grave. The Simpleton arrived home and went to the warm stove.

"What happened?" asked the brothers.

"Nothing," he answered. "I slept the whole night and am hungry now."

The second night it was Pakhom's turn to go to his father's grave. He thought it over and said to the Simpleton:

"To-morrow is a busy day with me. Go in my place to our father's grave."

"All right," answered Ivanoushka. He took along with him a piece of fish pie, went to the grave and slept. Midnight approached, the wind roared, crows came flying, the grave opened and the old man came out.replica watches,

"Who is there?" he asked.

"I," answered his son the Simpleton.

"Well, my beloved son, I will not forget thine obedience," said the old man.

The cocks crowed and the old man dropped into his grave. Ivanoushka the Simpleton came home, went to sleep on the warm stove, and in the morning his brothers asked:

"What happened?"

"Nothing," answered Ivanoushka.

On the third night the brothers said to Ivan the Simpleton:

"It is thy turn to go to the grave of our father. The father's will should be done."

"All right," answered Ivanoushka. He took some cookies, put on his sheepskin, and arrived at the grave.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
At midnight his father came out.

Ivanoushka the Simpleton

修改贴子编辑 |  发表于 2009/11/30/13:42  |  4 层 

发表一个新主题 回复贴子 推荐给朋友 可打印版本 文章模式 
论坛跳转:

快速回复  

文章内容:

HTML 代码不可用

BMB代码选项:
[img] - 关闭