欢迎您,客人:高级登录 | 注册 | 取回密码 | 蓝宙生物药学网 新贴 | 发帖 | 会员 | 搜索 | 帮助

蓝宙工作室官方论坛 >> 封神守护者程序发布区 >> [求助]系统重装,请帮我更换注册码,谢谢  本主题已阅读5645次,回复4
本主题目前共有 1 人查看,包括 0 名注册用户 (有 0 位隐身), 和 1 名游客

发表一个新主题 回复贴子
批量引用回复把本贴加入论坛收藏夹向管理员报告帖子问题
作者 | 本页主题: [求助]系统重装,请帮我更换注册码,谢谢   上一个主题:系统重装,请重新发注册码   下一个主题:系统重装,请重发注册码,谢谢![求助] 
a6652 

剑童
信息:该用户目前离线
来自:未填 align=absmiddle
发贴:13 贴 查找所有我发的帖子
积分:9
货币:158
注册时间:2004/10/06
 查看会员个人资料资料 将其加入好友列表好友 发短信息消息  引用回复这个贴子引用直接回复贴子回复

[求助]系统重装,请帮我更换注册码,谢谢  

[求助]系统重装,请帮我更换注册码,谢谢  

封神守护者
订单号:3294843

[广告] 蓝宙工作室正式推出Pharmaprojects等新药研发数据库代查服务

修改贴子编辑 |  发表于 2005/04/12/13:20  |  1 层 
a6652 

剑童
发贴:13 贴 查找所有我发的帖子
积分:9
货币:158
注册时间:2004/10/06
 查看会员个人资料资料 将其加入好友列表好友 发短信息消息  引用回复这个贴子引用直接回复贴子回复

回复:

我向您们发了邮件了,等了一天了,为什么没有反应的?

[广告] 热烈祝贺搜索专家荣获2012年度中国优秀共享软件奖

修改贴子编辑 |  发表于 2005/04/12/13:22  |  2 层 
大漠孤烟 
头衔:开山鼻祖
门派:程序设计师

开山鼻祖 [荣誉]
信息:坛主标志 该用户目前离线
发贴:9937 贴 查找所有我发的帖子
积分:10310
货币:1001679
注册时间:2004/04/19
 查看会员个人资料资料 将其加入好友列表好友 发短信息消息  邮件  引用回复这个贴子引用直接回复贴子回复

Re:[求助]系统重装,请帮我更换注册码,谢谢  

你的邮件已处理完毕!

鼠键守护者——让我们做得更好!

[广告] 搜索专家13周年庆典之经典依旧,真情回馈活动

修改贴子编辑 |  发表于 2005/04/12/20:43  |  3 层 
lmaomao 

剑童
发贴:6 贴 查找所有我发的帖子
积分:2
货币:112
注册时间:2009/06/20

Re:No Title

孩子一年年长大,望子成龙的心态是自己一直想克服的,因为我总觉得,一个人成龙成凤多半是不可求的。每个人都有自己的命,命运太复杂,我们能洞悉多少呢?洞悉了再多也许都是杯水车薪,不能定夺乾坤的。我经常告诫自己,人生的“大东西”是不可求的,我们能求索的只能是一些“小东西”,比如知识,比如道德感,比如待人接物的常理、常道,看待荣辱的心情、心态,等等。孩子从小到大,每天都面临着和这些“小东西”打交道,如果要面面俱到,那也是累死人的。忙是个托词,其实是缺乏耐心和毅力,这么多年我很少从一而终地去教促孩子学、养一个东西。只有一样:希望他学会去爱别人,这一点,我算是一直坚持下来了,只要有机会,总是设法给他灌输这方面的道理。
archlord gold
   人到中年,经常回顾自己走过的路,发现人生的诸多困难或者问题都是因为过于爱自己造成的。现在的孩子都是独生子女,一个“独”字让他们变得万分金贵,时时,事事,总是在接受别人的爱,爱自己的权力被过分地放大、夸张,爱别人的心机和能力都受到限制。我总觉得这是个问题,所以,一直想在这方面培养、改善他一下。
   当然,这种机会在生活中是点滴可见的,不时我会跟他言说一些关爱别人的道理。但是,对一个十来岁的孩子来说有些道理他未必能真正领会,有些事情他必须亲身经历才能体验。时间就到了2008年5月12日,14点28分的那场灾难从天而降,也给我教育孩子提供了一个天大的机会。我每天带他听广播,去公路上看一辆辆赴灾区赈灾的车辆,我想让他加深印象,什么是灾难,什么是生死,什么是爱。那时我们在乡下避难,白天和黑夜都是救护车不绝于耳的呼叫声,广播上随时都是灾情和向灾区献爱心的报道。
buy archlord gold
   有一天我问孩子,你为灾区做了什么。他说已经在学校捐了25块元的零花钱。我问他为什么要这样做,他说全班人都这样做。我说,你是不是可以做一点自己想做的事情,他嘴上答应了,但几天都没有行动。我说我刚得了五万块钱的稿费,准备捐出去,你愿意吗?他说那是你的钱,你想捐就捐呗。我说其实你的钱比我还多,你愿不愿意捐?我从儿子出生的那一天起,每年生日给他存一万元钱,计划是存二十年,算是将来给儿子做创业基金的。他大声说,捐!捐!捐吧!很爽快的。
archlord money
   我知道,他的爽快是没有概念的,他不知道十几万是个什么数字,对他、对我们家是个什么状态。我当时说也是半开玩笑的,并不当真。但是后来我决定“假戏真做”,我真的去银行把他的钱连本带息十五万多,取了个整数十五万,加上我的五万,决定全捐。家人和朋友都觉得我这样做太冲动,太高调。确实,这对我不是一件常态的事,可以说是反常态的。每个人在做一些不是常态的事情时总会有些犹豫,迟疑,问几个为什么。说到底,这对我们家不是一笔可有可无的钱,我可以不假思索地捐出去。但最后我还是一意孤行,就是想到一个:我想给孩子种下一个强烈的记忆,让这个记忆去教育他,激励他,将来要去传播爱。我深信,只有他学会了去传播爱,他才会得到更多的爱。我想不管今天他对这件事有什么感受,也许没有什么感觉,但是这个记忆会一生陪伴他,让他去感受,帮助他去想一些事情。有些事情只要去想,都会想明白的。
archlord power leveling
   时间过得很快,转眼一年过去了,我因为工作原因,于春节后离开了成都。随着5.12这个特殊日子的临近,孩子和我时常谈起那段时间,我觉得应该回去看看,做点什么,但是由于瞎忙一直没有成行,倒是孩子有了行动。有一天他突然对我说:“爸爸,我想把我的书去学校义卖,得到的钱就捐给灾区,你们学校。” 他说的书,是他9岁那年写的一本小书,一万多字,很稚嫩的。所谓“你们学校”,就是由阿来、杨红樱和我几个灾区作家发起的“5·12灾后乡村学校重建行动”,我们募到了近千万元的善款,决定在灾区建一所乡村中心小学。说真的,我没想到孩子会主动提出这样的想法,当时我的内心一片温暖。这一次,我相信孩子是经过了思考的,因为临近青春期的他已经有些羞涩,要当着那么多人的面去卖自己的书是要勇气的,但他还是勇敢地去做了。
aoc power leveling
孩子要义卖书的想法立即得到了我和他妈妈的支持,尽管近来杂事繁多,我还是做好了去现场帮助孩子卖书的打算,于私是帮助孩子,于公是为灾区的孩子做点事。最后我并未出面,因为活动得到了校方的全力支持,成了孩子们自己的事,他们设计了宣扬画,自己搭台,自己售卖。带去的六百多本书在第一时间全部卖出,这意味着有六百多个孩子为灾区的孩子们献出了一份爱心。在此要感谢我孩子就读的我家乡的学校——富阳市永兴小学的老师们和孩子们(图片为义卖现场,孩子们都是自发的)。还要感谢杨红樱女士,事后她代表“5·12灾后乡村学校重建行动”的发起者和参与者们,给富阳永兴小学的孩子们写去了感谢信,让永兴小学的孩子们感受到了奉献爱的回报。我不认为爱是不需要回报的,没有回报的爱难以流动,难以长久。当然,这个回报也许就是一声谢谢,一个微笑,也许就是看到灾区的孩子能在窗户几净的房子里读书的欣慰。
   孩子义卖书的那天,我特意写了几句话,让孩子带去学校,在义卖现场张贴。我在其中这样写道:“同学们:值汶川大地震一周年之际,麦恩希望与大家一起向灾区的孩子们奉献爱心,我觉得这是一件美丽而高尚的事情,因为传递爱是人间的最美、最真。当你向他人表达爱的同时,你也就得到了他人的爱。衷心地希望大家在成长的路上,去传递并得到更多的爱!”
   此时此刻,我心里感到特别欣慰,因为整个义卖活动的前前后后,我看到孩子都是自觉自愿、真心真意的。我有理由相信,我给孩子“种下”的记忆已经活了,开始长出小小的根须。而这个开始,也许是他一生长长的一系列美好的开始。

[广告] 中国药品标准来源查询第一站:蓝宙药品标准数据库

修改贴子编辑 |  发表于 2009/06/20/13:10  |  4 层 
strong1r 

剑童
发贴:5 贴 查找所有我发的帖子
积分:2
货币:110
注册时间:2009/11/30

Re:No Title

The Story of Deirdre

There was a man in Ireland once who was called Malcolm Harper. The man was a right good man, and he had a goodly share of this world's goods. He had a wife, but no family. What did Malcolm hear but that a soothsayer had come home to the place, and as the man was a right good man, he wished that the soothsayer might come near them. Whether it was that he was invited or that he came of himself, the soothsayer came to the house of Malcolm. Just out of the chat.
World of Warcraft power leveling,

And the soothsayer went forth out of the house and he was not long outside when he returned.

"Well," said the soothsayer, "I saw in my second sight that it is on account of a daughter of yours that the greatest amount of blood shall be shed that has ever been shed in Erin since time and race began. And the three most famous heroes that ever were found will lose their heads on her account."

After a time a daughter was born to Malcolm, he did not allow a living being to come to his house, only himself and the nurse. He asked this woman, "Will you yourself bring up the child to keep her in hiding far away where eye will not see a sight of her nor ear hear a word about her?"
replica rolex,
The woman said she would, so Malcolm got three men, and he took them away to a large mountain, distant and far from reach, without the knowledge or notice of any one. He caused there a hillock, round and green, to be dug out of the middle, and the hole thus made to be covered carefully over so that a little company could dwell there together. This was done. This site is on the Crushers:sbm。

Deirdre and her foster-mother dwelt in the bothy mid the hills without the knowledge or the suspicion of any living person about them and without anything occurring, until Deirdre was sixteen years of age. Deirdre grew like the white sapling, straight and trim as the rash on the moss. She was the creature of fairest form, of loveliest aspect, and of gentlest nature that existed between earth and heaven in all Ireland--whatever colour of hue she had before, there was nobody that looked into her face but she would blush fiery red over it.
replica rolex,
The woman that had charge of her, gave Deirdre every information and skill of which she herself had knowledge and skill. There was not a blade of grass growing from root, nor a bird singing in the wood, nor a star shining from heaven but Deirdre had a name for it. But one thing, she did not wish her to have either part or parley with any single living man of the rest of the world. But on a gloomy winter night, with black, scowling clouds, a hunter of game was wearily travelling the hills, and what happened but that he missed the trail of the hunt, and lost his course and companions. A drowsiness came upon the man as he wearily wandered over the hills, and he lay down by the side of the beautiful green knoll in which Deirdre lived, and he slept. The man was faint from hunger and wandering, and benumbed with cold, and a deep sleep fell upon him. When he lay down beside the green hill where Deirdre was, a troubled dream came to the man, and he thought that he enjoyed the warmth of a fairy broch, the fairies being inside playing music. The hunter shouted out in his dream, if there was any one in the broch, to let him in for the Holy One's sake. Deirdre heard the voice and said to her foster-mother: "O foster-mother, what cry is that?" "It is nothing at all, Deirdre--merely the birds of the air astray and seeking each other. But let them go past to the bosky glade. There is no shelter or house for them here." "Oh, foster-mother, the bird asked to get inside for the sake of the God of the Elements, and you yourself tell me that anything that is asked in His name we ought to do. If you will not allow the bird that is being benumbed with cold, and done to death with hunger, to be let in, I do not think much of your language or your faith. But since I give credence to your language and to your faith, which you taught me, I will myself let in the bird." replica rolex,And Deirdre arose and drew the bolt from the leaf of the door, and she let in the hunter. She placed a seat in the place for sitting, food in the place for eating, and drink in the place for drinking for the man who came to the house. "Oh, for this life and raiment, you man that came in, keep restraint on your tongue!" said the old woman. "It is not a great thing for you to keep your mouth shut and your tongue quiet when you get a home and shelter of a hearth on a gloomy winter's night."

"Well," said the hunter, "I may do that--keep my mouth shut and my tongue quiet, since I came to the house and received hospitality from you; but by the hand of thy father and grandfather, and by your own two hands, if some other of the people of the world saw this beauteous creature you have here hid away, they would not long leave her with you, I swear."

"What men are these you refer to?" said Deirdre.

"Well, I will tell you, young woman," said the hunter. This is the next

"They are Naois, son of Uisnech, and Allen and Arden his two brothers."
replica rolex,
"What like are these men when seen, if we were to see them?" said Deirdre.

"Why, the aspect and form of the men when seen are these," said the hunter: "they have the colour of the raven on their hair, their skin like swan on the wave in whiteness, and their cheeks as the blood of the brindled red calf, and their speed and their leap are those of the salmon of the torrent and the deer of the grey mountain side. And Naois is head and shoulders over the rest of the people of Erin."

"However they are," said the nurse, "be you off from here and take another road. And, King of Light and Sun! in good sooth and certainty, little are my thanks for yourself or for her that let you in!"

The hunter went away, and went straight to the palace of King Connachar. He sent word in to the king that he wished to speak to him if he pleased. The king answered the message and came out to speak to the man. "What is the reason of your journey?" said the king to the hunter. Just out of the chat.
wedding dress,
Connachar, King of Ulster, sent for his nearest kinsmen, and he told them of his intent. Though early rose the song of the birds mid the rocky caves and the music of the birds in the grove, earlier than that did Connachar, King of Ulster, arise, with his little troop of dear friends, in the delightful twilight of the fresh and gentle May; the dew was heavy on each bush and flower and stem, as they went to bring Deirdre forth from the green knoll where she stayed. Many a youth was there who had a lithe leaping and lissom step when they started whose step was faint, failing, and faltering when they reached the bothy on account of the length of the way and roughness of the road.

The Story of Deirdre

[广告] 中国药品标准来源查询第一站:蓝宙药品标准数据库

修改贴子编辑 |  发表于 2009/11/30/13:41  |  5 层 

发表一个新主题 回复贴子 推荐给朋友 可打印版本 文章模式 
论坛跳转:

快速回复  

文章内容:

HTML 代码不可用

BMB代码选项:
[img] - 关闭
[flash] - 关闭
[size] - 关闭